Adobe Suite: AE, PS, PR, AI, ID, etc...
I am a motion designer with a love for 3D design and animation. I am currently working as a vendor for Microsoft. I am driven by a curiosity about how emerging technologies will change the way we create.
When I'm not animating you can find me rock climbing, playing board games, and watching the latest season of whatever tutorial series I'm binging at the moment.
(Before listing proficiencies it is worth noting that within two weeks I can become proficient with just about any software)
I have programmed in:
And a few other languages
• Earn a living by experimenting with new technology and creating art
• Help define the workflow for artists working with artificial intelligence
• Help define the workflow for artists working with 3D scenes in mixed reality
• Work on a tool for visual effects
• Create 3D animated visuals for a museum exhibit
• Create an interactive projection-mapped environment for a theme park
• Be a learning resource for younger artists
• Invent a sport that is played in zero-G
• Create an interactive animation using robotics
• Work on visuals for a broadway show
• Something with Fractals
• Present at Siggraph
• Teach 3D animation at a University
• Invent a new medium of creation
• Start my own country with a few friends where we all live in treehouses or caves
• Work with a musician I like on a music video
• Connect with other artists!